Monday, January 12, 2015

2015 Exhibition at the Omega Institute

Untitled, by Alicia Hunsicker, 2015
5"x7", acrylic on cradle board.
I was honored to have my work invited back to the Omega Institute for the 2015 season. I will be showing on the first floor in the Ram Dass building mid April through October.
I am going to be very busy these next few weeks finishing up a bunch of new paintings for this show.  I am happy to have the inspiration and deadline!

Here is a new 5"x7" painting that I do not yet have a title for.  It's the first painting of 2015!

Happy New Year! xo~Alicia

No comments:

Alicia Hunsicker's art is undeniably beautiful. She is an expert at extracting the highly-detailed textures and fibers of the human body, bringing them from darkness, into the light, with a technical precision that rivals any modern-day master.
David Aquino, Brattleboro Reformer