Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Gratitude

Tumbleweed Particle Spin
5x7 mixed media on cradle board.
Alicia Hunsicker, 2013

On Facebook I was nominated to do the 7 days of gratitude challenge.

What a great reminder that I have a lot to be thankful for. They say when you focus on the positive you get more positive! So I will share this blessing here...

This week I was blessed with a sale at Gallery in the Woods. I love this little painting and am so pleased it has found a new home. :-)  A sincere thank you to the patron who bought it. May it bring you happiness and many blessings too. 

No comments:

Alicia Hunsicker's art is undeniably beautiful. She is an expert at extracting the highly-detailed textures and fibers of the human body, bringing them from darkness, into the light, with a technical precision that rivals any modern-day master.
David Aquino, Brattleboro Reformer